Digital distribution deals

Humble Capcom bundle is up.

Yeah, Iā€™m in for $7

Steam Stealth Sale

I donā€™t know if itā€™s good or bad that Iā€™m barely ever looking to buy games these days. I think Iā€™m just saturated from all the sales.

I feel the same way. This fall Iā€™ve decided to skip Rock Band 4, the Uncharted collection, Star Wars: Battlefront, Wasteland 2, and Fallout 4. Iā€™ve barely scratched the surface of MGS5 and there are tons of other games I want to play.

Iā€™ll pick up Invisible, Inc. eventually, but 40% off isnā€™t enough.

Well I wonā€™t be skipping Fallout 4 but yeah to the others. I usually binge at this time of year but atm Iā€™m only really looking at F4.

Iā€™ll wait with it until Iā€™ve played more of New Vegas. My two characters have a total playtime of about 20 minutes.

Fallout 4 is a no skip for me.

But yeah, Iā€™m sort of surprised at how little Iā€™m excited about those games. Especially Rock Band 4.

Already got time requested off for Fallout 4.

Humble Valentineā€™s Day Bundle 2

GOG | Get the #StreamTeamā€™s favourites with huge discounts this weekend!

udemy has a whole bunch of online courses on sale for $10 (Typically range from $50 to $200)

I signed up for the Unity class as well as Blender

Have you tried any of their free courses?

No, but theyā€™re really well reviewed, and itā€™s exactly what Iā€™ve been looking for

The Unity course is ā‚¬215 for me. I guess it is a region specific sale.

Oh, you have to use a code. Let me see what else they have to offer.

I have access to free courses at all universities in Sweden and I can probably get my employer to pay for many in other countries, so it feels a bit weird paying for education.

Ah, sorry. I thought it was just an automatic promo they were running.

Code: CURIOUS10

I signed up for that Unity course, plus courses for Node.js and AngularJS.

Iā€™m already taking two courses at Coursera.org, so these will last me a while.

iā€™m learning unity with their own tutorials tbh

not looking forward to having to learn texturingā€¦

I installed Unity a few weeks ago although I havenā€™t really done anything with it.