Summer 2015 Anime | GT wasn't even its final form

ok, I’m curious

Does it have foodgasms?

oops, it’s actually just a series of shorts :confused: nothing substantial…

JK Meshi!

JK Train!

I’ll still check it out

Working!!! ep. 4-10

Been thinking about why I let this show sit. I think it’s less funny! That said, they’re putting development ahead of comedy so maybe that’s a fair trade.

Although sometimes they combine both and it’s hilarious.

And rarely just awesome.

Next thread is still in the works. I hope. >_>

Also, god I hate when they air a new season of an older anime series, and expect me to remember what happened in the first season. I watched K when it aired, but like hell if I can remember what it was about now. I’ll have to go back and get a quick refresher before I watch K: Return of Kings. I remember liking it.

to watch anime or to vote for the President of the country, what a dilemma

There’s a movie that bridges the two so jumping into the new series doesn’t help.

Scarlett Johansson, who demonstrated that women make awesome, bankable action stars with last year’s Lucy, has signed up for DreamWorks’ adaptation of the anime Ghost in the Shell, according to Variety. Rupert Sanders, best known for Snow White and the Huntsman, will direct a script by Bill Wheeler.

The 1995 animated film Ghost in the Shell is itself an adaptation of the manga of the same name. Directed by Mamoru Oshii, the film follows Motoko Kusanaigi and her security agency squad members on their search for a malicious hacker named the Puppet Master. That’s really just the introduction, as the film blooms into a masterpiece about technology, sex, and paranoia.

“DreamWorks principal Steven Spielberg is a huge fan of the original,” says the report on Variety, “and has long wanted to get this film off the ground.” Hollywood has a pathetic history of making action films with female leads, but it’s also known to emulate recent successes. With Johansson’s financial and creative hits Lucy and Under the Skin receiving acclaim — not to mention her role in Marvel blockbusters like The Avengers and Captain America: Winter Soldier — her talent and celebrity could be what’s necessary to finally get the film made.

Here’s hoping a live-action film can capture the astonishing beauty of the original’s animation.

scarjo is a cutie but dunno if she suits the character motoko

Being idol is suffering.

My girlfriend and I started up FMA Brotherhood yesterday. I watched it back when it aired, so I think it’s been long enough for me to see it again and I’m so pumped! 2 episodes down last night and buy howdy it’s just as great as I remember. A lot cornier than I remember, too. But that’s fine. It’s nice.

Nice to see my main bro Armstrong again <3