Summer 2015 Anime | GT wasn't even its final form

It’s a mixed bag. For starters, the series is starting off with a recap of the movies, but adding additional scenes to them. I can’t say for certain why they’re doing that, but if I had to guess, it’s to either get viewers who haven’t seen Battle of Gods and Resurrection of F up-to-date with the story or giving the production team more time to prepare brand new content, or both.

Episode 1 was fun because it felt like ‘slice to life’. It brought old fans of the series back to the lightheartedness of the original Dragon Ball. The later episodes have clearly shown a sharp fall in animation quality. Goku, specifically, has been drawn to look like a doodle at times. Really bad. Toei has been cutting corners.

I have high hopes for the future of the series. I’d like Toei to go all-out in bells and whistles for the entirety of the new content they have planned, or a good chunk of it at least. The basic premise of the new content that we know of so far is that Goku, Vegeta, and whoever else will be travelling to Universe 6 for some reason. There are also giant-sized dragon balls there. Also, even stronger people in that universe. I’m not sure if that’s realistic if they do, indeed, plan on making this a 100+ episode series as they’ve mentioned prior to Super airing. Of course, that hinges on if it receives high enough ratings in viewers watching it on tv.

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei Herz! ep. 8

More screen time please. I can’t get enough.

Working!!! ep. 3

WHAT THE FUCK? SHE’S TALKING BEFORE THE LAST EPISODE?!

I started to watch Idolmaster! I thought it was finally time to get in on this, i tried to watch it when it was being broadcasted but didn’t last very long, but i’m having fun with it so far. The characters are a lot of fun. Chihaya is super cool and i really like her. The others are cool too i guess.

Turns out Gangsta is really good

brehs Level E was good
togashi daGOAT
dat slice of lifeish first few eps me wonder
then it gets kinda darker and is about the main character fucking with people on earth
dat assassin teacher with the heart of gold
dat darker tv pilot ep
yet another dq parody ep
dat twist ending

whats level e?

an anime from 2011
its about an alien prince who lands on earth and is a dick to people

If you call your anime series Gangsta, you had better back it up with some gangsta shit, and they have. I like that Nicolas is deaf and is a violent guy.

I may have to watch this because Togashi.

lol @ Izaya having a double account

Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA 2wei Herz! ep. 9

Aww shit, we Ultimate Madoka now.

So Miyu’s existence is a little clearer now but what does the Shirou thing mean?

…multiple timelines at once. It is a story that “encompasses the endings of all of the routes [of Fate/stay night], [while] not being any of them.” It can be said not to follow any of the routes as a direct continuation, but rather act as a “counter” to the story of Fate/stay night itself. “Reopening” follows the ending of a “certain route” of Fate/stay night and the ending of Fate/hollow ataraxia. While hints towards the route exist, it is mainly left up to the readers’ interpretation. While the scene “Sequel” depicts the world outside of the loop, it was written in a non-serious manner and Kinoko Nasu said “It’s best if you don’t think too much about it” when questioned about its place in the timeline.

Taking a deeper dive into this makes me wonder if it’s tied into the canon a little more deeper than just some random offshoot. Cool stuff either way.

Look at those silky smooth 60 frames. You can make any game look good that way.

how don’t they fall dancing on rollerskates??

btw i was just about to start an episode but stopped immediately when i noticed it would be a chihaya episode, i’m gonna save this one for later in the day because i’m probably going to cry

Guys, is there a good android app for reading manga on your phone?

i use one called comics reader
it works good, just tap sides to change page, or slide pages
has a bunch of options and shit and its free

I couldn’t find that one. I downloaded Manga Stream which is good besides the L’Oréal ads. I’m planning on reading Rurouni Kenshin again.

omg i totally cried like a little girl jesus christ

hana is kinda rapist

im ok with this

Wait you cried about idolmaster?

yeah, specifically during this little shot

frankly it’s as i’ve always suspected, idolmaster is actually much more than an idol show and is in fact a very solid character show that’s genuinely intelligent and rewarding