The world of Politics thread

Bernie did alright yesterday. I really hope he manages to catch up.

Itā€™s still early. He is behind the curve if you will but it isnā€™t impossible for him to win. Ultimately, he (we) are winning even if he doesnā€™t get the nomination since it shows that the people can have a positive effect on politics.

Itā€™s all down to young turnout and swaying minorities.

The sad thing is that I can see Drumpf beat Clinton, I donā€™t see him beating Sanders. I think people are making a big mistake.

Drumpf is getting way scarier. Please just pick Ted Cruz. I didnā€™t think I would care about a republican nom but here we are.

Also how has Ben Carson not dropped out already? I canā€™t believe heā€™s still in.

Iā€™ll take Drumpf over Cruz

All day long

Itā€™s not worth the risk. Weā€™ve had our fun.

And itā€™s not funny anymore.

Cruz and Drumpf are equally bad, just for different reasons. The only consolation with Drumpf is that him being an outsider means it would be harder for him to do anything substantial.

Cruz is an insider and would be able to rally the GOP to do things Iā€™d guess. Though the GOP doesnā€™t like him either. It is an odd time.

https://vine.co/v/igwQ7DnuzEJ

Iā€™ll do my part and vote for Sanders in Illinois on the 15th.

I voted early for Sanders today at a fire department.

Some of the most powerful people in the technology industry met with Republican senators, party officials, and assorted billionaires on a private island last weekend, the Huffington Post reports, with the main topic of conversation being the rise of Donald Trump, and how best to stop him. Among those attending the event ā€” the American Enterprise Instituteā€™s World Forum ā€” were Apple CEO Tim Cook, Tesla and SpaceX boss Elon Musk, and Google co-founder Larry Page.

A private island? Really? :laughing:

This is only going to add fuel to the fire for Trump supporters.

Nothing has to happen for Drumpf supporters to support Drumpf. They already believe in a lot of stupid shit, what difference would something thatā€™s actually real make.

Woop woop!!! Go Michigan!!!

Why are Americanā€™s so angry?

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/donald-trump-volunteer-contract-nda-non-disparagement-clause/

Save us, John Kaisch? Just anyone but Drumpf, Iā€™m begging you.