Winter 2015 Anime | Parade of the death of anime

That’s actually kind of a sad song when he gets into weed at like 10 years old, acting like his dad.

I was going to post here in the middle of the episode and be like I DON’T FUCKING GET YOU, SLAINE and then the rest of the episode happened! I’m so glad I decided to watch the 2nd season of Aldnoah.Zero.

Previously on Humanity Has Declined…

Humanity Has Declined ep. 12 (the final scene)

I thought the fairies were supposed to be creepy. I thought their eyes didn’t blink and their mouths didn’t move. I thought this was a dark comedy.

I thought I wasn’t going to cry.

I fucking laughed out loud like I’ve never laughed before. Did my foreign friends grow up with Edd, Ed, and Eddy at all?

Just caught the first two eps of Tokyo Ghoul, bored at lunch.

Damn this is exciting. Looking forward to watching this character progress.

Just watched it, fantastic. Especially because there was almost no Dera at all.

Kanna is perfect, as always.

Aldnoah.Zero 1-15

Ok this is not terrible, I like the setup of the mars vs earth thing, everything except for the CG robots (which I hate)

Inaho is bizzare protag though, like robotic/stoic wierdo?
one of his ‘friends’ dies in episode 2 right in front of him and his face is almost blank

Slaine at least has emotions and character development

the ending of s1 reminded me of the ending of the first season of code geass, like inaho is lelouch kinda and slaine is suzaku

slaine has a white mech even

overall its pretty good, none of the side characters annoy me except maybe the loli maid actually (im usually ok with loli)

I wish rayet finished the job though

also the lieutenants ptsd backstory was grimdark as fuck, based urobuchi

lastly I hope the pink haired princess does infact troll everyone

I like how they’re handling Slaine’s mech superpower. You sort of know what it does and sort of know how far it can go, but not knowing how it works is refreshing, for once a mech has its mystery last more than half an episode.

ema such a best

fantastic episode, i was not expecting goth loli san to get this much development since she was sort of ignored for a long time but it’s nice to see her bury them men with shame

Why not embed the webm?

There, I embed the webm.

i didn’t want to spoil the surprise :fish:

Durarara!! x2 ep. 4

God, this is what her hat was hiding?

Hnnnnnnnnnnngh

im ded

(is this what they call gap moe?)

yeah its looks like she wraps a ponytail up in her hat

Has anyone watched Assassination Classroom? Is it good?

I haven’t even read anything about it, weirdly enough. Maybe it’s a sleeper hit!

I enjoyed the latest Log Horizon. The political stuff was spot on and I hope they continue to problem solve there.

What do you all think of the new Fem Shiroe?

The mobile shrine thing was interesting. I am excited to see where it all goes.

I haven’t watched the latest episode but she was preeeeeeetty hot is the last ep.