Pitchfork hasn't released their list yet so I'm currently going through this list, http://consequenceofsound.net/2016/11/top-50-albums-of-2016/
50. Iggy Pop – Post Pop Depression | I've never been a fan of Iggy's work, but this album reminds me a lot of David Bowie which is a good thing. I'll listen to it again in the future.
49. Weaves – Weaves | This was interesting and I'll add it to my rotation for a while.
48. White Lung – Paradise | I generally love noise pop rock, but this was pretty boring.
47. Japanese Breakfast – Psychopomp | Meh.
46. Martha – Blisters in the Pit of My Heart | Meh.
45. Young Thug – JEFFERY | Crap modern hip-hop.
44. Lambchop – FLOTUS | Meh.
43. The Hotelier – Goodness | Meh.
42. Kevin Gates – Islah | Crap modern hip-hop.
41. Mothers – When You Walk a Long Distance You Are Tired | This was good.