Bloodborne

Doing better now, beat Cleric Beast and Papa Gascoigne over the weekend.

I’m so proud of you man

Also grats with your win against City. T’was a good game.

Nice Laboured! Then we are roughly at the same spot. I will be able to play more this week now that I have wireless headphones, an automatic HDMI switch and the PS4 suspend/resume feature.

Danke, those first couple of hours were a bit overly harsh on the player I reckon but it gets better.

Awesome win yesterday. I’m still beaming.

Nice Laboured! Then we are roughly at the same spot. I will be able to play more this week now that I have wireless headphones, an automatic HDMI switch and the PS4 suspend/resume feature.

Cathedral Ward time.

Yesterday, it was reported that it had sold more than a million.

PSA: the hand lantern reduces your stamina regen

Motherfucker.

Yeah, I read about that earlier today. I’ve been using the lantern since I was able to buy it.

Does armor affect your stamina or speed? There is no encumbrance stat as far as I can see.

It affects how quickly your stamina regenerates. By the video I linked above it looks to be about a 20% stamina regen penalty.

Don’t think anything in tr game affects your actual movement or rolling speed at all.

I haven’t played much during the last two weeks, but now I somehow managed to get past three bosses (Vicar Amelia, Blood-starved Beast, Witch of Hemwick) in the same session. Now I don’t even know where to go next. I must have missed a branching point.

finally had some time to play this the past week or so

beaten father gascoigne, the cleric beast, the blood-starved beast, vicar amelia, and the witch of hemwick so far

Main points of update 1.03

• Reduced loading times (approx. 5-15 seconds; may vary by circumstance)
  • Fixed bug that left certain lifts and elevators inoperable
  • Fixed bug that resulted in bosses becoming immobilized
  • Fixed bug that left players unable to advance NPC events during multi-play
  • When the PS4 is put into Rest Mode during online play, the game will now return to the main title screen upon resuming play. This will resolve matchmaking issues related to Suspend/Resume.
  • Other various bug fixes

Color me surprised.

Steam DLC

It’s coming out on PC! Haha just kidding.

i beat this btw

I’m at the Orphanage.

I defeated the desire to buy a ps4

haven’t turned on my ps4 since may or june i.e. when i finished bloodborne