E3 2016

http://gematsu.com/2016/06/e3-2016-announcements-one-place
<br

Most streams are at problematic hours for me. Maybe I’ll watch EA and Microsoft.

Is this the first year for PC Gamer? Are we expecting them to announce any new games there?

First time. I don’t know what to expect.

Always miss Sony’s.

No PC Gamer was there last year but it was pretty disorganised.

Right, they actually had a spot on the show after Square Enix.

That gif is golden

Bethesda is having a conference again, right?

Bethesda conference is on the schedule in the OP.

I’ll be able to catch all the conferences, except for EA’s, and I’ll end up missing about the first 30 minutes or so of the Microsoft conference on account of being in class, but that’s not a big deal. The only conference I’m looking forward to is Sony’s. I want surprises.

Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 2016 detailed. As it turns out, it’s not just The Legend of Zelda.

Nintendo has further detailed its Nintendo Treehouse: Live at E3 broadcast planned for this year’s E3 later this month.

On June 14, starting at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, Nintendo will host a day of live-streaming gameplay focused its new The Legend of Zelda game for Wii U, followed by the first live gameplay of Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.

On June 15, the Nintendo Treehouse stream will showcase upcoming Wii U and 3DS releases, including Monster Hunter Generations, Dragon Quest VII: Fragments of the Forgotten Past, and Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. Day two will start, however, with a Pokemon GO developer Q&A at 10 a.m. PT / 1 p.m. ET.

Oh, so they are showing games other than Zelda Wii U. Pokemon Sun/Moon and DQVII will be nice to see.

bethesda 3am and sony 2am, fuck me

Chug that coffee.

Or adjust your sleep schedule or take a long nap day of, wake up, and then go back to sleep.

Do you people not have jobs?

It’s not really a problem, all you have to do is be an American. For us it’s on during the time when you might be having your nightcap.

Bastards.

I’m doing weekends for the time being

e3 is the last week I have tho so can’t complain

I go to school during weekdays, and go to work Friday thru Sunday, so it works out for me.