Gravity Rush 2

> **Overview**

Gravity Rush 2 is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed, gravity-shifting classic, developed exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system by SCE WWS Japan Studio. In a new story set just after the conclusion of the first game, Kat returns with her gravity-shifting partner Raven and Syd, the police officer, to investigate strange gravitational waves appearing over Hekseville. The next adventure for the gravity princess begins when Kat is swallowed by a gravity storm of unprecedented scale and taken to a remote mining village.

Key Features

• Gravity-Based Action – The franchise’s famous gravity-based action mechanics have evolved with two additional styles: Lunar and Jupiter. Players can seamlessly switch between gravity styles in order to unlock a wide range of combat maneuvers.
  • Jump to PS4 – Boasting larger environments, more physics effects and an expanded story, Gravity Rush 2 is a giant leap forward from its predecessor.
  • Vast Open World – Enter a bright and bustling floating city, bursting with life. The colossal, multi-leveled metropolis is packed
    with an abundance of missions to keep Kat busy.
  • Signature Art Style – France’s “bande dessinée” comic book aesthetic is blended with Japanese manga and anime influences to
    create a unique and beautiful atmosphere.

https://youtu.be/SAYRTgxp2GI
https://youtu.be/pgcTZnv8EgU

inazuma kick!!!

It’s about time this was made on a current gen console. It looks great.

I should go back and finish the first game. I’m pretty far into it. My poor, dead Vita has several layers of dust over the screen. >_>

I don’t know about this. Having an AI controlled partner is weird. Did they have issues adding online co-op?

If they price the PS4 remaster of the first game right then I’m probably going to rebuy it. I had some issues with the controls on the Vita version.

I tried out the demo. More of the same of the first game from what I could tell. They didn’t have the other main character who could control gravity in the demo. It was nice.