Merry Christmas 2015

Merry Christmas! We heathens up north celebrate Christmas Eve instead of tomorrow.

I’m going to try to squeeze in three family gatherings today. What are your plans for the holiday?

eat food
give gifts
open gift’s
play vidja

Family and food mostly.

The cat was sick on our Christmas gifts :confused:

lol yeah my cat can have like 2 treats MAX or she’s getting sick, and even then only some treats. Such a delicate little thing.

GF and I just exchanged this morning. I got her a Pikachu kigurumi + some plushes and she got me the Fallout 4 art book. It’s huge!

Looking forward to family time and the money that comes with it :stuck_out_tongue:

merry christmas yall!! happy animes!

One of my cats threw up twice this morning. At least he had the decency to aim for the hardwood floor.

Today I’ve spent way too many hours eating. I can barely move at this point.

I had a slice of quiche… which I made myself :fish:

Christmas is celebrated on Friday and Saturday over here. I don’t have many plans for tomorrow, but on Saturday I’ll be celebrating with 3 friends. We’re going to have gourmet, lots of food and lots of video games. All day long :wink:

Oh, and Merry Christmas everyone :blush:

Merry Christmas everyone.

I’ll be going to my brother’s house to spend Christmas with my family.

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!

Today was another day filled with food and boardgames. Terra Mystica is still awesome. Tomorrow I’ll celebrate Christmas again with another part of my family.