Merry Christmas/Yule/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/Saturnalia 2014, and Festivus

I made a gingerbread house last weekend and today I’m picking up a tree. What are you guys up to? Are you celebrating by yourselves or visiting relatives?

I’ll be celebrating with some family members, perhaps even eat some cheese and pistachios.

Merry chirstmas everyone!

We will open presents here, then visit her family elsewhere. It’ll be fun. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas.

I’m triple booked on Christmas Eve. I’ll have breakfast at our place, lunch at my grandma’s, and dinner at my parents’ house. All the gifts are wrapped, but I still need to come up with some Christmas rhymes. I don’t know if it’s a tradition in other parts of the world, but we typically write a clever hint to go with each gift.

I celebrate Festivus

It’s not Christmas yet. But when it is Christmas Day, my whole family will be opening presents and having dinner at my brother’s house. I haven’t been in a jolly mood for some time, so I’m not in a celebratory frame of mind.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has a joyous time with their friends and families.

Wait. WAIT.

My mom and sister are coming down for 10 days starting the 24th. Pretty excited, but will be tired after since she wants to do a lot while down here.

I’m so over being at work right now.

Mary Jesusmas

Today is my last day, then I’m off for 10 days.

Still working tomorrow.

I’m off for 2.5 weeks.

Seriously. Merry Christmas to you all. I’m hoping the best for everyone. Much love.

Merry Christmas everyone.

The start of my Christmas was eating a cookie my mom made not realizing it had quinoa in it which I happen to be allergic to. Thankfully she had something with antihistamine which is helping with the pain and swelling of my esophagus.

Excited though to have my mom and sister down for the holidays. I’ll be making french toast and mimosas for breakfast.

Merry Christmas my head hurts

Is anyone going to post what they got/did?

i got a scarf

I hope she didn’t make them for you/intend for you to eat them too. Why you trying to kill me, mom?

Noooo, how could you?!!!