Not-yet-released games hype thread

Changes in gameplay are difficult to evaluate from a few screenshots, but I’m always hyped for a new Civilization.

It’s happening

Probably get some news for upcoming NEWS

It has been really quiet lately. I expect them to at least show more footage at E3.

Well, there it is.

Sony Interactive Entertainment will officially unveil Gran Turismo Sport with new details and a new trailer from an exclusive London event next Thursday, May 19, the company announced.

The event will be live streamed via the PlayStation, PlayStation Europe and Gran Turismo Official YouTube channels. Here is the overview of events:

• 10:45 a.m. PT / 1:45 p.m. ET / 6:45 p.m. BST (for 15 mins)
    Run down of the day’s events, news and a showcase of the brand new GT SPORT trailer
  • 11:00 a.m. PT / 2:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. BST (for 1.5 hours)
    Nations Cup Pre-Season Test and the Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test of the FIA Gran Turismo Championships:
    The Manufacturer Fan Cup Pre-Season Test
    The Nations Cup Pre-Season Test
  • 12:30 p.m. PT / 3:30 p.m. ET / 8:30 p.m. BST (for 30 mins)
    Trophy ceremonies [1st, 2nd and 3rd place for each cup]

Hype

Wasn’t it rumored to be delayed until next year?

I don’t know. Fingers crossed Dec 2016.

That looks really good.

If Forza Apex is anything to go by Forza 7 could be something pretty fucking special on PC.

Makes my heart swell to see you euro faygos on team forza finally @LabouredSubterfuge @Das

Great series and their biggest misstep imo was Forza 4. Hard to say what was off about it but it just felt too dense? at least more than it needed to be.

I’m waiting for MGR2 also.

My biggest hype for this year has got to be a three-way between Zero Time Dilemma, Danganronpa V3, and Spirit of Justice. Gotta love them VNs/adventure games.

Final Fantasy XII is getting a PS4 remaster next year.

Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age for PlayStation 4. It is due out in 2017.

The Zodiac Age is a high-definition remaster of Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System, which adds to the original Final Fantasy XII with reconstructed game design and additional systems, with further system improvements and current generation technology.

Here’s the list of improvements:

Visual Improvements

• High-resolution upgrades for backgrounds, character models, and all 2D parts including fonts
  • High-resolution upgrades for movie scenes
  • Introduction of current generation visual expression

Sound Improvements

• 7.1ch surround support
  • High-quality voice support
  • English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration)
  • Original and newly re-recorded BGMs (switch between them in the game configuration)

Usability Improvements

• Shorter load times
  • Auto-save functionality added
  • Improved high-speed mode and improved play time operability during high-speed mode

Damn, this looks good.

I tried replaying it lately and still dont like it.

it feels like an offline mmo to me

I put roughly 130 hours into the game. The sidequests was where I got most of my enjoyment from in FFXII because I wasn’t feeling the main story at all. That game was all about the gameplay.

<br