Not-yet-released games hype thread

damn i can murder horses in this? :smiley:

Fuck them for not doing a PC beta.

as someone who owns the first on both platforms Chapel, because it’s an origin exclusive the pc community is gonna be pathetically small. Get it on consoles.

I bought the first on PC because of you…

At the moment I’m a PC only player. My Xbox is broken and I haven’t been bothered enough to fix it. Instead, now my PC is a beast.

Yeah and I played the shit out of it on PC…me and literally 1200 other people.

TBH their SP campaign looks interesting, so it might be worth picking up for SP and MP for however long it lasts. Who knows though, BF1 is something I’m interested in, but depends on the beta since there are some iffy choices for the MP.

what happened to ur xbox?

Power brick is dead, console itself might be dead. Out of warranty, and would have to buy power brick off of ebay or something. Maybe I’ll pickup an Xbox One S sometime, but I’ve spent enough on my PC lately that spending anything on an Xbox is not an option right now.

Why are we talking about anything aside form Civ 6?

This fall is actually almost empty of games I want to get. Besides Civ 6 there is Dragon Quest 7, and then nothing until maybe Final Fantasy 15.

Not touching XV with a ten foot pole.

this is how you do a sequel

Yup, yup, yup. I’m all fucking in for this from what I’ve seen so far.

Is gamescom actually legit? Stuff is happening.

Ladykiller in a Bind.

There were a few other games that looked good but I can’t remember what they were.

First-person platforming is generally pretty bad but we’ll see. I’d love, if you fall from a significant height, you transform back into a child and they show your parents finding your lifeless corpse.