Persona Q2, P3: Dancing Moon Night, P5: Dancing Star Night announced

I hope they announce a new fighting game next.

I’m very shocked about these announcements. On one hand I didn’t expect another exclusive 3DS game to be announced. Then you have 2 dance games announced at the same time?

It must be way cheaper to reuse assets and code from the 3DS games (including Etrian Odyssey) than to make a Switch version. I’m sure we’ll see both Megami Tensei, Persona and Etrian Odyssey for the Switch in a year or two.

PS4 versions of the dancing games is a welcome upgrade.

I hope we get EO3 remake before them switching…

There might still be hope if they are still announcing games for the 3DS.

For the most part the new details sound pretty good. Although I am not sure about the lack of story mode and whether a new alternative is going to be better.

Speaking of persona dancing games, I got persona 4 dancing all night recently on a sale (£7). I won’t be able to play it straight away, but I am looking forward to it. It’s going to be a good demo for 3 and 5. Anyone played 4 dancing all night?

I played through the story mode of Dancing All Night and I can see why they would remove it. The writing and production value is far removed from the quality of the Persona 4 Arena fighting games. No story is better than bad story. Of course, it would be even better if they could spend the necessary resources to produce something worthwhile.

I wish these new games will be priced lower, but I’ll likely buy them regardless of asking price.

I’m about halfway through P4 DAN. It used to be a nighttime game (cough) for me but I haven’t picked it up again for a minute. I do fully intend on finishing it though.