PlayStation Plus | Get free games by paying for them

PS4 online multiplayer
Take on your friends and like minded players in action packed PS4 online multiplayer. Don’t miss out on the action. We’re waiting for you.

Monthly games
As a PlayStation®Plus member, you’ll get two games a month, every month, for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita. That’s over 60 games a year to download straight to your consoles at no extra cost.

One membership, three systems
You can enjoy all the benefits of PlayStation Plus on your PS4, PS3 and PS Vita with one membership.

Exclusive discounts
You want more, but that doesn’t mean paying more. Get exclusive discounts and offers on games and add-ons.

Cloud storage
Back up your games for safe keeping with 1GB of storage on each console. So, no matter what happens, your gaming records are intact.

#October update for Europe

• Driveclub, PS+ Edition (PS4)
  • Dust: An Elysian Tail (PS4)
  • Spelunky (PS4/PS3/PSV)
  • Pix the Cat (PS4/PSV)
  • Rainbow Moon (PS3/PSV)
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (PS3)

holy shit driveclub, spelunky and dust? i can hardly believe it

Yep! I’m also happy to get Chronicles of Mystara for free. It’s on my Steam wishlist but it’s one of those games I might get tired of in ten minutes.

I wouldn’t mind playing that on Steam with you. I love that game.

Maybe I’ll double dip if I like the PS3 version enough.

PS Plus fees to rise in South Africa, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and India

Sony is raising the price of its subscription service, PlayStation Plus, across a number of territories.

“We slightly increased prices for PlayStation Plus in South Africa, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and India regions due to various market conditions,” a Sony spokesperson told Joystiq.

“Currently, price adjustments are not being planned for PS Plus in the SCEA [North American] region.”

An email sent to South African users and seen by GameInformer showed an increase from R145 to R219 for a three month subscription, (a 51 per cent rise) and an increase from R489 to R749 for the annual subscription, a 53 per cent leap.PS Plus fees to rise in South Africa, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and India

That’s very weird, i’m not especially comfortable with digital commerce but i have to imagine it has to do with currency fluctuation?

I don’t know about South Africa and Turkey, but Ukraine/Russia/India often have very discounted prices to combat piracy.

Sony “temporarily holding back” DriveClub’s free PlayStation Plus edition

US PlayStation Plus members were due to get the download yesterday but it never materialised. It was due to arrive in Europe today.

Now, in a new blog post on DriveClub’s official Facebook page, Paul “Rushy” Rustchynsky explained that the delay was an attempt to ensure a smoother server experience for players who already had the full game.

“With DriveClub, we are dedicated to delivering a dynamic and socially connected racing game that everyone can enjoy, and along the way we’re facing new challenges which we haven’t encountered as a development team before,” Rustchynsky explained.

"We are seeing a lot of activity and new social behaviours right now, but unfortunately this is pushing the servers to their absolute limits.

"In order to help all DriveClub players who have the game already, we’re temporarily holding back the PS Plus Edition and the My DriveClub app to ease the load and traffic to the servers. This should give players a better chance of connecting to the game servers and, once the servers are operating well, we’ll be sure to let you know when the PS Plus Edition and My DriveClub app will be available to download.

"To our PS Plus fans, we’re sorry you’re having to wait longer to play, but we want to ensure that when you come on board, you get the best experience possible. Rest assured, if you’ve pre-ordered the full game upgrade from the PS Plus Edition, you will still get the full version of DriveClub digitally, and if you can’t get online you’ll be able to get started offline like everybody else with single player mode as you start your DriveClub tour.

"You’ll still be able to earn fame, unlock cars and get to grips with all of the options for playing and creating your own events and challenges - and everything you do will be synchronised with the servers when you do get connected, so you can set-up a bunch of challenges to send out to your friends as soon as you are able to join each other online.

"We fully appreciate how frustrating this is for everyone. We want you to get online with your club because racing, challenging and having fun together is what the game is all about. We know that racing with your friends online is what you’ve been waiting for and we are doing everything we can to deliver that experience to you as soon as possible.

“Sorry again for the difficult start. We’ll keep you regularly updated on our progress as we work round the clock to improve connectivity.”

The full DriveClub game will be available to buy from the European PlayStation Store later today as planned. It will be sold in shops this Friday.

“The problem with DriveClub is that it’s just competent,” Mike Channell wrote in Eurogamer’s DriveClub review. “You’ll drive some fast cars in some arresting environments. You might even have fun, in between getting clobbered with penalties. But there’s no romance to it. No passion.”

New freebies are up on the online store.

Finally. Gettin mah spelunky on.

Aww, the physics are all off :cry: og spelunky was better :confused:

Compensate.

But the walk is too slow and the run is too fast! There is too much momentum and the jump gravity is stronger! Even the animations feel longer, though at least it’s not animation priority.

Also no way to choose og themes!

Whine about it a little more.

Then compensate. :slight_smile:

Gamepur | PS Plus Free Game for Nov 2014: The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Confirmed For PS4 & PS Vita, Other Games Not Announced Yet

#Europe November
Leaving PS Plus:

• 5th November: Dust: An Elysian Tale
  • 5th November: Spelunky (PS4/PS3/PS Vita Cross Buy)
  • 5th November: Batman Arkham Asylum
  • 5th November: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (PS3 only)
  • 5th November: Pix the Cat (PS Vita/PS4 Cross Buy)
  • 5th November: Rainbow Moon (PS Vita/PS3 Cross Buy)

Entering PS Plus:

• 5th November: Binding of Isaac Rebirth (PS4/PS Vita Cross Buy)
  • 5th November: Steamworld Dig (PS4/PS Vita Cross Buy)
  • 5th November: Frozen Synapse Prime
  • 5th November: Luftrausers (PS3/PS Vita Cross Buy)
  • 5th November: The Hungry Horde
  • 5th November: Escape Plan (PS4/PS Vita Cross Buy)

Took them a while! Steamworld Dig for me!

#Europe December

Leaving PS Plus:
3rd December: Binding of Isaac Rebirth (PS4/PS Vita)
3rd December: Steamworld Dig (PS4/PS Vita)
3rd December: Frozen Synapse Prime (PS3)
3rd December: Luftrausers (PS3/PS Vita)
3rd December: The Hungry Horde (PS Vita)
3rd December: Escape Plan (PS4/PS Vita)

Entering PS Plus:
3rd December: Injustice: Gods Among Us – Ultimate Edition (PS4)
3rd December: Secret Ponchos (PS4)
3rd December: Hitman Trilogy HD (PS3)
3rd December: Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut (PS3)
3rd December: Final Horizon (PS Vita)
3rd December: Titan Attacks (PS4/PS3/PS Vita)

eh

If Injustice is similar to the new Mortal Kombat games then it should be fun. Final Horizon and Titan Attacks are both new to me but I’m always willing to try more tower defense and arcade shooters.