Pokémon Sun & Moon

Nintendo announced Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon for 3DS during its Pokemon Direct live stream this morning.

Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon will be available worldwide this holiday in nine languages: English, Italian, Spanish, Korean, French, German, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese.

The Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon official website reveals that the game will have “a new world, new Pokemon, and new adventures to discover.”

Nintendo also announced that the new digital versions of Pokemon Red, Pokemon Blue, and Pokemon Yellow—available tomorrow—will support the Pokemon Bank, allowing you to bring the Pokemon you capture into Pokemon Sun and Pokemon Moon.
<br
https://youtu.be/hmzDL1l3Fag

I’m guessing this will be the last big game for the 3DS. The NX should be the focus from 2017.

No idea.

The last poké game I played was on the original Gameboy.

I bought the last one (?), Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, for my older stepkid. Maybe I should play that myself.

At this rate, I’ll never catch up. I’m in the same boat as @Das. I’ve only played the original, Pokemon Red.

I own all the later installments, though.

The last one you played was released nearly two decades ago now. You are objectively stupid.

Because?

Did I not explain why?