Random Gaming & News Talk | Can't find the right thread? Use this one instead!

Mother Russia Bleeds Gameplay (in case you wanted to see it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hiQeR6DeWw

Aoife is a really cool name.

PC Gamer: Nier: Automata brings cult RPG action to the PC, with help from Platinum Games

Edit: The video above must have been made by a console gamer. Half of the games already have great looking PC versions.

Mass Effect 1 sorely needs a remake instead of just a remaster though, and if anything, the PC version is only what the 360 version should have been.

I haven’t played it in a few years, but I remember it looking alright. The interface could use a facelift.

This is coming from someone who’s played it three times. The gameplay needs a total overhaul.

I believe I also finished it thrice. It’s my favorite in the series, and yes, it could use a complete do-over.

On the other hand, I think I would rather play a sequel. Hopefully Andromeda fixes a few of the issues I had with ME1-3.

sugoi

Must be a strange world where all of your console friends have pictures of themselves on it.

bought shadow warrior 2 for 30bux yesterday cause a guy on somethingawful gives u 15% off stuff for some reasons

Been playing the For Honor alpha and boy is it fun. The game is visceral and intense. It has the feel of a fighting game with attack and defend frames and a lot of timing. At a basic level there is attack/defend in three directions, but add to that dodges/rolls, shield breaks, pushes, and individual classes mechanics this game has depth.

The learning curve is a bit steep because the control mechanism is unique and since I haven’t played any controller based games for a few months now had made it harder to get into.

Had to replace my Xbox One, because it died. I thought it was only the power brick, but looks like an external hard drive I used shorted my box out and the whole thing stopped working. Decided to get the Xbox One S 2TB and glad I have. It is tiny in comparison and very solid and nice looking.

I’m very interested in For Honor in theory.

But I’ll be playing Persona 5.

this guy is giving away shadow warrior 2 quakecon skin codes for free, these will be pretty rare probably so nows the time grab em if you are buying it