Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

New forum, new Randomness.

I need to sleep. I’ll be getting 5 hours of shut-eye as it stands, if that. I work really early tomorrow.

Random programming talk | I have no Structs on my List
Random Gaming & News Talk | Can't find the right thread? Use this one instead!
Random programming talk | I have no Structs on my List

I’ve been staying up late, playing Destiny mostly. Tonight I was debugging some work issues and playing at the same time.

Can we move the NSFW content to a separate thread? I don’t mind nudity myself, but it’s not compatible with an office environment.

I actually agree. With that in mind there is the lounge which is not public. That would be a good place for nsfw stuff.

Sounds good to me, boys

@Alistel you really can’t stick to a name can you? The reason you keep a name is so we know who you are, otherwise you’re a random person.

i am terribly ashamed to say this but i have a very serious problem owning the pictures i take

a large part of me taking pictures is trying to convince myself that my pictures are fine and at the same time distancing myself from them so that i don’t have to feel responsible for their quality

take out the garbage masturbate

How large can these threads get, @chapel? If it goes on indefinitely, I don’t think it needs to be Random Talk 4, yeah?

St Vincent IS pretty cool.

Is there any way to make quotes/replies more obvious?

that would swell

oh, you just select the text then click reply

heh

QUOTEDED!!!

Yeah we may not need to make new threads. http://try.discourse.org/t/what-happens-when-a-topic-has-over-1000-replies/301

We will see.

That

is

awesome

I know rite?

This forum scheme is so radically different that I dont want to like it, but I love it!

You just have to let go and let it bathe you in its awesomeness. :slight_smile:

Done