Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

Don’t have our professional photos yet but we like this one someone took.

Awww, y’all cute Chap.

And thanks, everybody.

And happy Thanksgiving!

Damn things are changing

All these great pictures. I’m loving it.
Congratulations!!!

congrats chap!

Congrats, @chapel. :slight_smile:

Anyone do any crypto trading? I want to invest in some low value coins, and if they happen to blow up, great. If not, no big deal. I’m looking into Ripple and XtraBytes.

I have minor investments in Bitcoin, Etherium, and Litecoin. I’d recommend against it unless you are willing to lose 100% of your investment. There are safer alternatives for long time savings and if you invest regularly even small amounts can grow a lot in a decade or two.

…how much Bitcoin are you worth, new best friend? :slight_smile:

I only bought some to make reading news about cryptocurrency more exciting. My long term investments are in index funds and stock portfolios.

Oh.

Way to drag the fun down being responnsible and stuff. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Sennheiser HD 6XX from Massdrop came today! Sound pretty good, though I don’t have an audiophile setup.

My Astro A40s work okay, but the head band is broken and I don’t use the mic anymore so I opted to upgrade to these.

I wouldn’t see it as a loss if I spent around $50 for 100-200 coins that are valued at less than a dollar. I’ve been doing research on what people have been latching on to. I view it as a fun endeavor. I’m not going to stake hundreds of dollars on crypto currency, but money I can afford to lose.

Is it a limited edition or something? Looks similar compared to the HD650’s

They are basically HD650’s, just Massdrop “branded”.

Gotcha.

Got more of our wedding photos in a few days ago. @chapel