Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

I’ve been so tempted. :slight_smile:

i’m sauced

Just checking out the new digs here. Pretty cool. :slight_smile:

Hi babe

Hey hot stuff. :blush:

Nice to see everyone is here already!

no toku though…

Yeah where the hell is he? Hadn’t posted on the old version for a minute either. I need a fellow rap aficionado or this place just won’t be the same.

Toku sucks.

@leo … Oh right @Alistel why haven’t you created a new anime thread?

Because the next anime season is going to start on October 2nd, so I’m working on the next season’s thread today. The Fall thread will be up either later today, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

die

A young girl is playing in her bedroom when she hears her mother call to her from the kitchen, so she runs downstairs to see what she needs.
Halfway down the stairs, the young girl hears her mother’s voice calling softly from above, “Don’t go down there. I heard it too.”

Too spooky 5 me

Hey Toku.

:heart: @toku

so when this site start??? looks insanely cool good job chapel

Start as in when was it made live? I put it up earlier this month and did some theming and setup. Just last week I shut off the old site and directed everyone over here.

Glad people are enjoying it, feels so much better than vBulletin and I am excited to do more with it.

i don’t care for it. design-wise it feels very cold and impersonal to me; and, heck, i can’t even find my profile settings. classic chapel… crams all his engineering wet dreams into this thing with zero concern for the consumer experience. this is why Wozniak needed Jobs.