Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

All of this is part of my education until June 16.

Getting first-hand experience at companies is probably more useful than what you learn in class.

RpgN a marketeer? Thatā€™s pretty cool. I have a lot of marketeer friends weirdly enough.

Marketeer/marketer is pretty up there with costumer/customer. :laugh:

It means the same thing and it sounds cooler, whatā€™s not to like?

What? No. Marketers are awful people, no offense to present company.

My gf is a marketing manager

I like marketing a lot. Itā€™s very multidisciplinary, and it really helps you know how to understand cultures and people.

I find marketing boring, personally.

I couldnā€™t work in marketing if my life depended on it. Not unless I was marketing for something I was personally passionate about, like VR or something.

I had the seasonal variant of this yesterday.

Update: Maria Sharapova failed drugs test at Australian Open

Sharapova has failed a drug test at the Australian Open. She reveals that she has been taking medicine given to her by her doctor for the past 10 years that was not on the banned substances list. However, on 1 January it was added, with Sharapova unaware, and she confirms that she accepts that she has failed a drugs test.

Gonna go surprise my girlfriend while sheā€™s away in Ohio on business conference.

Surprise her with a PROPOSAL

WISH ME LUCK, BOYS AND GIRLS

merry proposing

hey so i was thinking of doing a clean install, is it ok to upgrade to W10 now? iā€™m making an ISO right now but, well, i donā€™t know if itā€™s a good idea to ugrade

Windows 10 is great overall. Iā€™ve had issues with one GOG game (Deadlock 2) and drivers for a company printer.

So Iā€™m engaged now.

Thatā€™s a pretty cool thing

hmm, thanks, iā€™ll probably do it then, just gotta check how to emulate a dualshock

Congrats, dude! :smiley:

Congrats Trang