Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

PC Requirements for Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard will release on PC, PS4, and Xbox One on January 24, 2017.

Here’s the ESRB’s full description:

This is a survival-horror game in which players assume the role of Ethan, a man searching for his missing wife in a derelict mansion. From a first-person perspective, players explore the environment and use pistols, shotguns, flamethrowers, explosives and chainsaws to kill mutant creatures. Combat is accompanied by realistic gunfire, screams of pain, and exaggerated blood-splatter effects. As players progress through the story, cutscenes can depict instances of gore and intense acts of violence: a character’s arm dismembered by a chainsaw; a man’s leg taken off at the knee with a shovel; a character impaled through the face with a shovel. Some areas also depict mutilated corpses with exposed organs/viscera. The words “f**k” and “sh*t” are heard in the dialogue.

Here’s Capcom’s overview:

Set within the sinister plantation house in Dulvey, Louisiana, the Baker family, including Jack and Marguerite, were residents but no-one has seen or heard from them in a while. Where could they be? One thing is clear in the latest content to be shown from the game – there’s something not quite right within the plantation. Who is the mysterious girl in the gameplay? What does Marguerite want with her?

Some day I need to give this series a try.

I also need to upgrade my GPU before I pick this up.

I suggest starting with the HD Remaster http://store.steampowered.com/app/304240/

I already own the first three games for PS1/PSV, but maybe it will be a better experience in HD. €20 is way too much though.

Load times may vary. I don’t have a problem playing them in classic original form.

Load times give you a chance to look at your notes.

Oh.

I can honestly say that I would pay that amount for that game.

Capcom has been releasing a series of very brief videos teasing some of the game’s mechanics and design elements.

Resident Evil 7 Review Thread