Revelations Online

Hi, this is my first post.

Revelation - Online

Anyone in here already played it?
The Game is going to be in Cb3 this January. It looks good I hope they don’t mess it up like others did with their games. I do like Games like this and I am looking forward to it

What MMO are you guys looking forward to?

What’s Cb3?

Have you worked on this title? Why are you excited for it?

CB3 = Closed Beta 3
It is already the third Beta Phase in which you will be able to hit near end-game. You won’t yet be able to explore the final end-game content as far as I know.

I am excited because it combines the combat system of games like Tera and Black Soul with dungeon and raid oriented games like Dragon Nest. I always enjoyed exploring open world games and this is perfect since you will be able to use wings to fully explore the world.

Adding Dungeons and Raids to this game only makes it better. Sadly in the past games like Tera and Black Soul always had the problem that they messed up something. For some games it is the cash shops which ends up beeing pay to win. For other it was the lack of either pvp or entertaining pve.
Also even though it is common for such asia inspired onlinegames this Game has no Genderlock which is just cool not to have.

Overall I am excited and I am hoping that they do not mess this up since I always love having an mmo in which I, from time to time, can spend some time on.

w-what

I’m quite invested into Final Fantasy XIV. I’m looking forward to its next expansion, Stormblood. I’ve tried out other MMOs, but they didn’t hold my interest. To be honest, I don’t enjoy the MMO designs of Korean MMOs, like Blade & Soul and Black Desert. The only one that I thought was pretty good was Guild Wars. I haven’t played Guild Wars 2. Revelations Online seems to have similar design choices as Blade & Soul and Black Desert. What I immediately dislike is seeing other players jumping around in the background while you’re reading dialogue from an NPC.