• Super Castlevania 4

• Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts

• Super Mario Kart

• Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

• Super Mario World

• Super Metroid

• Super Punch-Out!!

• Yoshi's Island

I’ll pre-order it from two stores and see if I get lucky. Hopefully it can be modded to play NES games.

No Chrono Trigger? :frowning:

No Chrono Trigger is weird, to be honest. Also surprised they didn’t include all three Donkey Kong Country games. DKC2 is the best.

No Final Fantasy 4, Secret of Evermore, Illusion of Gaia, Sim City, Breath of Fire, or Lufia either. Meh.

I’ll stick to emulation on my PC, using an SNES USB controller.

My guess is that Nintendo wants to avoid cannibalizing on the sales of Virtual Console games and have decided to include enough games to be create an attractive value proposition, but not more than necessary.

If it’s similar to the NES Classic then it will be hacked within weeks and adding other SNES games should be easy.

Eh, part of the experience of retro games is trial and error. Good for people with less time to play games, though.

Yesterday I got a order shipment confirmation and I should have at least one unit this weekend.

Now I got a confirmation for my second order. Woo!

This morning I got to try out a few of the game. It’s great, although perhaps overpriced in Sweden, and I will definitely pick up a NES Classic next summer.

I hope it’s easier to get hold of the system for the ones who want it compared to the nes.