The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Here we go.

https://streamable.com/hb5wr

What am I looking at?

CEMU now running mostly bug free and should be completable from start to finish. Has a few minor things that need fixing (like cinematics) and performance improvements then we’re all good.

A quick update…I’m still playing the game…although very slowly. I appear to have peaks and quiet moments. All in all, 30 hours mostly doing the shrines and towers.

Anyone stil playing the game or having final impressions?

I picked up the game again to do the Master Trials and get all the new equipment they added in the DLC. Pretty upset though because I left my system in sleep mode halfway through the trials and woke up to the system completely turned off so I lost all that progress. I think I’m going finish up the side quests I forgot to do before heading back.

I’m maybe 10 hours in and I’m currently heading east towards the research village. It’s easy to get sidetracked by interesting landmarks.

I know what you mean. This is how I mostly played the game. Just did a few story missions (a bit after Hateno institute and some more) and the rest has been mostly exploring and losing myself.

It might be time to do some story missions as I heard the benefits are worth it for exploring.