Tokyo Game Show 2016

Live stream is on in about 13 hours:

Anyone expecting anything interesting? The Last Guardian got delayed again.

New FFVII Remake trailer and an FFXVI teaser trailer announcement would be excellent.

The office is quiet today. Maybe I can listen to the stream while I work.

We’re off to a slow start. Trailers and a new limited edition PS4 with FF15 branding.

I hope the SaGa Vita game gets translated.

I would totally buy a metallic orange PSV if I needed a new one.

Bah, the stream crashed.

Keep me updated arch-chan

They might have shown new footage from a few games (Final Fantasy 15, Persona 5), otherwise it’s mostly old trailers for games like Battlefield 1, Call of Duty 2016, and Watch Dogs 2.

I tend to find TGS is a rehash of recent material. Would be very surprised if they showed something significant.

I’m hoping for niche weeaboo games.

Now it’s trailers for Nier: Automata and Danganrompa v3.

The new Hot Shots Golf (Everybody’s Golf) could be alright although it won’t make it to the west until fall 2017.

Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy Party (Fortune Street) could be fun I guess.

A musou all-stars game was announced.

They showed some kind of VR RPG from Acquire that could be interesting, maybe.

Kojima talked about nothing.

They will add “trials” to Playstation Plus. I don’t know if these are demos or full games available during a limited time.

http://gematsu.com/2016/09/2016-playstation-press-conference-japan-news

Danganronpa 3 looked like the others so that’s good. I’m glad they’re not doing anything crazy with their jump to consoles. Sometimes limitations help you invent the wheel.

Interesting. Apparent S-E also has a Vive JRPG being shown at this event. Million Arthur?

Also Summer lesson really is gonna be a real game, Wowza it looks creepy as fuck too.

but I’d still try it tho

meh

What the hell, where is NX at? Nintendo, hurry up and show it.

I love Japan so much