What are y'all playing? ver 2.0

I beat Tales of Graces F. I chickened out and changed the difficulty to easy before fighting the final boss. Tales final bosses are too frustrating for me to handle. Now I’m starting the Future arc.

She’s the sultry mother of the group. It’s a subtle but delicious flavor.

Lulu.

The rest can fuck off.

Fuck Rikku, Marry Yuna, Kill Lulu

I don’t want to be that person, but…

Also, and this is my issue with Japanese developer/creator mindsets kind of in general.

I had no idea Lulu was 22. She always seemed older to me.

and just like that, the war on DG_Nick continues. Bless up (everyone except DG_Nick)

I only like Rikku cus toku said I had to.

Lulu is gr8.

Yuna is dull as fuck.

You can’t take ages literally in any JRPG. You can call Luna 22 all you want, she’s clearly like 30. Same with Rikku, she’s a grown ass person.

Japs just have a weird obsession with youth. Idk

Rikku has a great vo

I almost wish they wouldn’t release ages, so you can place whatever age you perceive onto the character.

Lulu is clearly mid-30s.

Rikku is like… 14, I dunno. :slight_smile:

Yep, the whole age thing also greatly bothers me. The ‘old’ characters acting like they know so much about everything being 20-22. I would expect Lulu to be in her late 20s or begin 30s. Yuna being around 23-25 would be realistic. Rikku can be debated more. There are teenagers who look older…I would say between 17-22.

This also really surprised me the first time. It was a good twist. You also brought up another good point. In that character interaction being really decent, even with the limited dialogue or cutscenes. It is easier to relate to characters who prefer interacting to specific characters or genders. By that I mean Faris having many alone time with Lenna. Trying to relate to each other, being curious about each other and become closer. Finding out that they are sisters was not ignored. JRPGs have the tendency to suddenly have party members with family or other connections while ignoring this part entirely. Or Bartz somehow leaning towards Galuf due to being fatherless. This last example might be my own interpretation but it feels like it makes sense, when they seem to have more men-talk or speak with each other more.

I’m in the second world. Xezat died inside a tower and going to Ghido’s Cave with a submarine. That’s around 60-65% of the game.

But you didn’t answer the most important question, @RpgN

To be honest I don’t know what John means by that :sweat_smile:

Who would you just fuck, who would you kill, and who do you marry? You have to pick one for all three. It’s like a “would you rather x or y” type of question if you’re more familiar with those.

The correct answer:

Fuck: Rikku
Marry: Lulu
Kill: No one because that’s terrible

tbf i feel a bit bad about that

their lives are hard enough as it is

Fuck: Lulu

Marry and kill: Rikku and Yuna for the sweet loot

Fuck and marry: Wakka
Kill: Tidus

Next question.

I started playing The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel on PS3. Fun so far. It’ll be interesting learning more about the Erebonian Empire after it being talked about in Trails FC and SC. I like the military academy setting the Cold Steel games have. Your party consists of an elite classroom that they’re a part of, and the class compromises of different backgrounds and social classes. There are nobles who clash with the commoners, yet they have to work together. This reminds me of a combination of Final Fantasy Type-0 and the Persona series.