What are y'all playing? ver 2.0

If earned gems get refunded then I’ve basically gone infinite. At least I will have more gems than I have time to spend.

Nahh, just checked. Only paid gems are getting refunded. Still, no money put into the beta will be gone to waste.

Goodbye old Sym.

Good highlight intro/skin combination

It’s almost like they were made for each other.

Playing GoW on the PS4 Pro @Chimera got me for my birthday! She’s the best!

Still amazed as how good GoW looks. The game mechanics are top notch. I love how they give you a set of tools and then make everything use those tools. The symbiosis between the main mechanics and the puzzles is amazing and if you think about it, some of the puzzles teach you to use the tools better during combat.

The new Octopath Traveller Prologue demo seems to be the full game with a level cap. You can play it for up to three hours which should be enough to decide if you like it or not.

This time I went with Cyrus the scholar. His special ability Scrutinize can reveal hidden items and useful information. He is also a very capable elemental mage. I’m liking it a lot and look forward to the full game. So far I like it better than any other RPGs for the system.

Nice!

LFG has drastically improved Overwatch. Literally a game changing update.

Playing BFV Alpha. I quite like it even in this unfinished state. Sometimes it feels like a real war with a real battlefront.

Andromeda is pretty cool, it’s very spacey