What are you thankful for?

I’m thankful for my parents (and by extension, siblings) being wonderful parents, and caring for their children deeply. I have the utmost respect and love for both my parents, brother, and sister. Because I was born 7 or 8 years after my brother and sister, my siblings too helped raise me. More so my sister, though. She’s always been like a second mother to me.

Okay, now your turn.

Growing up in one of the world’s most peaceful and rich countries has made my life a whole lot easier.

I’m most grateful about my mother. Not only for how she is willing to do anything to make us happy, or that we are more important to her than even herself. My other reason is how she is a very different mother from the ones I know. She is very intellectual, open minded, likes to learn quickly and is handy with gadgets. We can have great conversations like best friends.

Then you have switching countries. I’m grateful for living in a beautiful country that is safer and with more opportunities.

Third spot is too personal to mention here :slight_smile:

painkillers

My mom isn’t like most other moms either. She’s too caring.

:zzz:

There isn’t an emoticon for feeling high. Smh.

NHS, vidja, and my only irl friend who still wants to hang out weekly at the local Subway . I guess the girls there are my friends too.