Bloodborne

Eurogamer | Bloodborne dev working on a patch to improve load times

News post in one week: “Bloodborne devs cut texture sizes in half to reduce load times. Players say it’s worth it”

The sound design is completely unnerving when you play the game.

I don’t know why but I’m getting loads of enjoyment out of watching people on Twitch fail at this game.

Maybe because your pants are down and you’re jerking it at the same time?

At least I can find my dick.

Well I should hope so, it would suck to have lost it.

PA has been really on point lately

I downloaded the patch in 15 minutes. Time to give this thing a spin.

My first character is a youth with a violent past. I decided to focus on strength and melee weapons so I get a good feel for the combat. So far I haven’t found any place to upgrade stats, but I did purchase a stronger armor set.

Woo! I found the stats upgrading lady and I’m now 8% stronger.

Edit: I also ran into the first boss and I got slaughtered.

impressed with what i’ve played so far (which is little)

also have to come up with a sweet name for a psn profile cause patches require one

who wants to be psn friends?

Me.

What kind of build are you aiming for, smock? The initial selection of firearms is terrible at inflicting damage. I guess they’re mostly for interrupting attacks.

Woo! I beat a boss and I’m up to level 19. There are way fewer items in this game, but I did find a saw spear that has good range. For now I’m sticking with my trusty old axe.

I would like to play this, but I can’t justify buying a PS4 just for this game. It does look fun though.

It’s great, but also very similar to the previous games. If you haven’t played Demon’s Souls or Dark Souls you can pick up one of those instead.

I’m now up to level 30. I’ve defeated two bosses and a few unique enemies. Each time new equipment/items become unlocked in the store. The last thing I did last night was buying a ridiculous hybrid between a longsword and a hugenormous stone hammer. It scales well with the strength stat.

Eurogamer | Bloodborne walkthrough and game guide

Just wait for the superior PC edition.