Random Gaming & News Talk | Can't find the right thread? Use this one instead!

silly man

I want to get this Hori stick to play Ultra Street Fighter 4, Street Fighter 5, and Tekken 7. Only thing that sucks about all these arcade sticks is that they don’t have a headphone jack. I wear headphones when I play games at night, so I don’t wake anyone.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SULMRI4

Won’t the clacky clack of the stick and buttons do the same thing?

Yeah, but I prefer playing fighting games with an arcade stick. I find it easier to control your character, and performing their special moves. I think it’s a better control method for learning how a character plays.

Woosh.

But also you can get some silencers if you need to.

Games Industry | Google’s tips for VR development

Edit: Bugatti VGT teaser

“With the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo, we have not developed a fantasy product of the type which is normally seen in this category of the game,” explains Achim Anscheidt, head of the Bugatti design team. “We had the clear goal of developing a vehicle which could also be driven on a real race circuit if it left the virtual world. ‘Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo’ stands for authenticity.“

With the “Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo” virtual concept, Bugatti will be presenting the new form and design language developed by the brand to celebrate the next chapter in its history following the end of the Veyron era.

“Bugatti’s design DNA has reached a new stage in its evolution,” Anscheidt announces. “In view of the nature of the project, our concept car for Vision Gran Turismo will be exaggerated and performance-oriented. Even so, the progressive design language will give an impressive demonstration of the path to be taken by Bugatti design over the next few years."

This conversation is still my favorite thing to come out of the entire E3 of this year.

I didn’t know Jeff would be on, I was just making some food during the break in another room and literally recognized him by his laugh.

So you detected a hit from the other room?

Anyone else picking it up?

Edit: I will probably pick it up when it hits stores since I can’t deal with the hype. Also it’s been a while and I want to play as BB again.

Already bought. Can’t wait.

Anybody but me pumped for re-release of Grandia II on PC today? :smiley:

Nope. I will, however, buy Grandia III if they decide to port that too.

B-b-b-but G3 was a piece of poop!

I’d rather play a new game than replay games I’ve already completed.