Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

Yes.

Sounds like your living expenses are about to be

Doublin’

Fuck.
I dont know how much to ask for salary wise, they did give me some time to research living costs. Time to get my shit in order.

Cant be worse than London right?

Holy shit window’s inbuilt game screen capture thing is SUPER useful for writing reports on projects like this the BEST thing they could come up wit holy shit

What is this and how do I use it?

Basically windows now has a thing that if you have the xbox software installed, you can record video or screens of games. It’s nothing fancy. Here’s a video i recorded of Xanadu Next (don’t mind the audio crackling, but do turn down your volume or mute the video because it’s horrible, i was testing it and forgot the audio at an embarrassingly low bitrate).

But the best thing about it is that you can use it on any software, anything. You only have to press WinKey+G and it asks if the thing that’s active is a game and then you can record it. That’s it.

Awesome! Thanks for the explanation. I had no idea this was a thing.

I make constant use of streaming my Xbox One games to my laptop screen. Really useful.

Did I mention that I bought a house? Today I spent all day packing boxes and every inch of my body is sore.

Congrats!! Being a homeowner is awesome :smiley:

Post some Cribz pics when you’re moved in :smiley:

I need to change my email address now that I’ve graduated and can no longer use the college’s email address.

Remember when Neogaf requires a specific email address? If I change my current settings with a hotmail account, would it work? Or is it possible to make a new email account that will work with Neogaf for free?

You should be able to change your email to a free email in settings.

Apparently you can’t change it yourself. You need to contact a mod to get it done. I tried it and it wouldn’t let me. I’m glad that it is possible to use a free email address though.

ok so we rescued a cat and now we have a cat! cats are ok i guess

Dublin is a nice place. I was there a few days ago. Very impressive. Irish accent is actually a bit difficult to understand. But I wager it only takes time to get used to it. Most people I saw were from different countries. It was fantastic. I went for a final interview for a job at one of the worlds biggest tech companies. I am confident I may get an offer from them. Fingers crossed!
They put me in a very fancy hotel and took care of all transport, I was shocked!
I had difficulty sleeping though. The first night is always crappy. Is there a name for this?

PICSPICSPICSPICS

There was a wedding that evening. The cab driver told me they usually hold big weddings there.

Homesick? Restlessness?

Good luck on getting the job.

maybe