Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

Any of you try Dolby Atmos for Headphones & Windows Sonic for windows 10? @Das @LabouredSubterfuge

Naw bb.

Clue me up tho, Iā€™m intrigued.

Dolby Atmos is free for 30 days, $15.99 (or w/e your equivalent is) after:

Itā€™s just new dolby surround imaging shit for headphones. I noticed the biggest difference in films/tv. If you already have a great soundcard and amp with like creative blasterā€™s imaging shit you probably donā€™t need or want this.

I might shell out for it though. Was just curious if any of you here had any thoughts on it.

Oh here are some other thoughts on it:

sorry for not posting a lot

Hahaha, welcome to the club. What did you do?

Mentioned that one time evilore closed a sarkeesian thread and I bet he himself banned me for moderation whining

Best way to use GAF is to not post. Most people are just repeating the same thing over and over again.

Iā€™ll miss some peeps thoughā€¦ donā€™t really care about the ban other than that Iā€™ll be away from them, some people I had strong respect and affection for.

Anyway sorry for the gaf talk

Not like it matters now. Talk about whatever you want. :smiley:

Well not just anything, there are some things that

only way to post is to drive by and anime gifs

Canā€™t be banned on GAF if you never make an account.

So who else had their mind blown about Amir0x being a pedophile? He was the last person Iā€™d suspect was one on GAF.

I do remember reading the news article and there was a quote that was like ā€œto satisfy uncontrollable urgesā€ and i was like yep, sounds like something a gaffer would say

From all Iā€™ve heard about him, it didnā€™t surprise me at all.

Uhmā€¦what? Where did you read that?

John, sorry to hear you getting perma banned there. You werenā€™t a junior though, right? It sounds harsh.

It was harsh, which is why i think it was ego man evilore himself who done it. Iā€™ve asked for clarifications to someone who i think will provide them but whatever. Iā€™ll finally get to play all these games.

But today i got much worse news, my dog has disappeared and there is honestly zero hope that we will find him. Now thatā€™s a fucking bummer.

Sorry about your dog, man. Donā€™t give up hope.

Not as surprised as some. He was garbage and had a lot of people coddling him.

Sorry to hear about your dog, John. Had a cat that disappeared like that :frowning:

My condolences for your dog @John.

Iā€™ll PM you more details about it.

Dogs are the best. It saddens me to read this.