Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

Holy shit the dog just showed up and walked inside like nothing has happened what the fuck! Dude is not ever going out ever again jesus christ

Stupid fucking dog aargh

Hahaha, awesome!! So glad he came home :smiley:

Our cat left and was gone for over two days once. We were freaked out and sad. @Chimera had her for years and this was a first of her being gone like that. The area we lived was a bit in the boonies and lots of owls, hawks and coyotes.

She came home and just meowed at us like nothing was new, like she had just come inside from a short adventure outside.

We have one of those pet GPS collar things for her now. She happened to get out tonight and is somewhere in the neighborhood having an adventure. It is nice being able to see where she roams and that we could find her if we needed to.

My delicate little princess kitty has almost never been outside and I donā€™t think she has any desire to, lol.

My two indoor cats believe they are outdoor cats held captive by a totally unfair hypocrite.

I used to have two outdoor cats that would spend up towards two days exploring the neighborhood when they were young. Towards the end they kept close to the house.

I smashed the display of my iPhone the other day by accident and it actually feels nice to be without it. Maybe itā€™s because of the nice summer weather.

Never met someone who hasnā€™t cracked their iphone screen at least once. Bit fragile arenā€™t they?

I havenā€™t cracked either of mine.

Youā€™re the man.

I never broke my 3G screen but I did break everything else in it, the top button, the SIM slot thing, the outer casingā€¦ I did break a Sony screen a couple of years ago

Iā€™ve owned the first, 3G, 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 7 Plus.

Only cracked the 6. It was the only phone Iā€™ve cracked. I accidentally dropped it on concrete while working the fireworks tent one winter. :smiley:

I havenā€™t cracked an iPhone screen, but I cracked an Galaxy S5 screen.

Any news apps or mobile friendly websites yā€™all use? Used to use gaf for a lot of it but Iā€™d rather not go there and hacker news is a bit, well, specific.

iOS or Android?

the latter

On mobile I mostly read BBC News and some of the larger newspapers in Sweden. Itā€™s good for keeping up with current events but they rarely offer deeper insight.

I prefer reading longer texts on paper or a 24+" screen.

Excuse my late reply but Iā€™m so glad you got your dog back after all. Usually it always ends up badly, it feels good to have a happy ending for once.