Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

As a person unfamiliar with the specifics of the Doge meme, wat.

I had to remove a part of my computer case (the extended HDD storage rack) to fit my new graphics card. It’s even longer than my old card which I thought was huge.

My new monitor was way too bright before calibration. I copied some settings from Reddit and now it much better. Really pleased with it so far. Now I need to install a new game.

Things are changing quickly lately. I’m trying to move out, get my driver’s licence and apply for a job. Having waited so long to do any of this, it is making me excited to have more independence.

Driving is the best

Did twitter just change fonts?

Yup.

you guys are good people

How’s life as a big-shot superstar?

I only ask because I’m not actually jealous.

maybe, someday, i will be :heart:

Huh?

Oh, you sweet summer child. I once had your optimism. You’ll learn to detest all other drivers.

It is a lot of fun driving yourself but I appear to be having unnatural fears when driving and approaching other cars. It has to do with not being able to estimate the position of my car and other cars properly. This might cause me to take longer than expected to get my driver’s licence.

TIL about Switzerland’s legit fear of nuclear bombs

Like it’s the only country with enough fallout shelters for its entire population and my work colleague said they legit got radiation poisoning medicine in the mail

Wait, anti-RAD medicine is real?

Supposedly, the medication would allow you to be ok enough to have access to an hospital after immediate contact with severe radiation

Potassium iodide

All this time I’ve had no luck applying for a house/apartment. And the moment I get one, it’s incredibly small and not worth it. I guess it’s going to take longer to get a new home.

Good luck with that. How long have you been applying?

You have to start somewhere. Living in a small space might encourage you to work harder.

I got my first Android phone yesterday, a Samsung Galaxy S8. It will take some time to get used to a new OS.