Winter 2016 Anime

Here’s the ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION ver. if it suits you.

Let’s solve the mystery of why someone wrote on the chalkboard IN FUCKING BLOOD.

Grimgar looks reallllllll pretty

And of course I can’t leave you without the cream of the crop. Here are some of the best new anime this season!!!111!!

THIS COMMERCIAL IS LONGER THAN THE ACTUAL SHOW.

Sushi Police: “NOT FAIR, NOT COOL, AND NOT BRAVE”

It does make sense that her powers would activate because she fondled herself. That’s just science.

These idol boys are actually busts of greek/roman figures. Look, I’m not joking, that’s literally what this is.

PVs from other notable series
*Assassination Classroom Second Season pv
*Phantasy Star Online 2: The Animation pv
*Durarara!!x2 Ketsu CM
*Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season PV
*Prince of Stride doesn’t seem like anything madhouse has ever done. Little surprised. After that Free! money?
*Luck and Logic looks like they decided to make a card game anime with an actual budget, which is not to say it looks amazing because I mean literally that. It doesn’t look cheap.
*As far as CG anime goes, Bubuki Buranki doesn’t look that bad. The CG, at least.
*I wish I could say the same thing about Ajin.
*Academically, I’m interested in Shoujo-tachi wa Kouya wo Mezasu because it’s reverse Saekano. It showing up at 1:16 must be no accident.
*Look, I don’t know if Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite Kaku Tatakaeri is even any good. There’s a second season now, but if that means we get a new Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets song because of it, WHO CARES.

@Leo

Whelp, Nick’s got a way better OP.

Sorry, Leo.

lmao

all dat garbage

will watch durarara tho

oof, i think this will be the second kyoani show that i’ll be skipping, there really is nothing interesting happening and the characters aren’t any fun and it’s pretty, that’s for sure, but pretty only goes so far

I nominate Nick the new anime OP creator from now until this forum’s closure.

I nominate you to eat shit and stop being lazy. Everyone gets one, and now you got your one.

One what?

So I started watching GATE: Thus the JSDF Fought There! and there’s an episode called Ride of the Valkyries. It’s not just a name, it almost literally has that scene from Apocalypse Now.

he’s talking about portuguese ships and the dudes to the left are portuguese priests

things got weird fast

awwww sheeeet it’s a slaver’s boat, gg cultural inheritance

I didn’t put this together until they put it together in one sentence. Fuck.

Durarara!! X2 - 25

its back~

and it was a pretty good episode. more of a recap to get everyone informed on what the fuck is going on but it was done well

celty is cute when she is flustered

so I’m way out of touch with anime, but the line-up doesn’t look compelling.

btw was the fate/stay night remake good? I only caught the first few episodes of first arc.

It was fine as long as you understand it will probably be inferior to F/Z from the start. And it was.

To answer your question, yeah the remake is super good. Not as good as F/Z, and you should really watch that first. Watching comparison videos on YT to the old anime it’s laughable. The Lancer v Archer fight is particularly damning.

But also you have to know about the general Fate universe or do research after the fact like me to really get it. There’s a lot of key stuff that’s just assumed everyone knows. It’s worth it, though.

yeah I read the fate zero LN and watched the adaptation by ufotable. i also played the fate/stay night VN through all three routes and i was hoping for heaven’s feel in the remake but oh well.

good to know that it turned out well.

It wasn’t as bad as I was expecting when I saw you say recap. It was actually good for me though, there were a couple things that happened in the last episode that I totally forgot about.

what a terrible season golly

What are you talking about? This season is great.

Watch, RpgN is gonna come in here and be like hey guys anime oh… oh. Nevermind.