Random Talk | Say whatever's on your mind

Sue them, Leo.

I would have shitted my pants tenfold.

https://twitter.com/enxxes/status/790995221836402688

Moral of the story: Never break your smartphone. Going through this whole process fucking blows.

shoulda went with @toku 's thread title lol
oh well titanfall 2 hype yall

bles sup

I somehow managed to get 2 free rugby tickets. At Wembley stadium. Iā€™ve never been to a rugby match.

I probably wonā€™t. Ik going to figure out a way to give it to someone at work.

I hate group projects so much, fuck

They are a hassle because some group members will be antisocial, not wanting to meetup outside of class, not communicating very much (if at all), and not giving any input. At that point, itā€™s on you to carry your group or try to get others in your group to participate.

Yesterday we got 40 cm of snow in Stockholm. Getting home from work wasnā€™t easy.

OOOHHHHHHH

That looks so pretttyyyy

But damn I wouldnā€™t want to be walking through that, haha

Itā€™s not that bad if you have the right gear. The ground is a bit slippery, otherwise itā€™s fine.

If prisoners ran prisons (article about the American prison system)

freeCodeCamp | The code Iā€™m still ashamed of

Ok so i chose to do a text about the influence of Punk in the visual arts and i donā€™t know what iā€™ve gotten myself into? Turns out Punk is kinda hard to wrap your head around, thereā€™s so much to it historically and politically, and then associated movements like anarchy or riot grrrl which came a lot later but is still really relevant and iā€™m kinda struggling to find some way to concentrate this into an actually good four thousand word paper. Iā€™ve been listening to a lot of it just to get in the mood.

Maybe it would be easier if you only considered one of the punk sub-genres?

Not an option unfortunatelyā€¦ I wanted to make it about Alexey Brodovitch but it wasnā€™t an option either! So i went with punk because no one else had chosen it and i had at least some notion of what it was.

At least i only have to finish it in January.

Donā€™t sit on it until the last minute. Iā€™m basically doing that right now with a 10 page argumentative research paper thatā€™s due on Monday morning and Iā€™ve only completed 2 pages. My topic is reducing the US defense budget. Mostly frustrating because it requires ten sources: four book sources, four database sources, one magazine/newspaper source and one internet source. On top of that, all of the citations I have to use from those sources must be integrated correctly into the paper, also always being careful not plagiarizing the original content I am summarizing or paraphrasing.

You are giving me such PTSD right nowā€¦

It wouldnā€™t be so damn bad if it werenā€™t for the fact that Thanksgiving is in the way. I might have to weasel my way out of mingling with family for a good chunk of the day to work on the paper. Gonna wake up early tomorrow to pound some pages out, anyhow.

Another annoying requirement is that I have to make copies of the pages that I am citing from books, so what Iā€™m going to do is take photos of them using my phone camera, then printing out those photos, but since I donā€™t own a printer, Iā€™ll need to go to my sisterā€™s house to use hers. :expressionless: